The Art of Soul Conversation
When we set our intention to engage in a conversation with our inner lives, we enter the world of sacred conversation. As we seek out other, deeper partners to converse with, Sacred Conversation whispers to us of that river beneath the river of conventional conversation, sweeping us into a current that is larger than we are and yet deeply intimate.
You are feeling like you have something unique to give the world, yet are uncertain of what form it should take. A powerful way I’ve found to uncover our true Calling is to learn tools for connecting to our deep authenticity.
Following are Circle Classes that introduce my favorite tools for enhancing our conversations with self and others. They create the foundation for exploring the deep spaces within.
Exploring the Inner Landscape:
In this class, we begin getting acquainted with our own sacred inner landscape. Using Hank Wesselman’s Journey to the Sacred Garden and in the sacred container of a circle, we explore shamanic tools as a portal into our own deep imaginal lives.
Exploring the Wild Mind
Here we take the shamanic tools that we have learned and put them to use exploring Bill Plotkin’s Map of the Psyche. Using his book Wild Mind, we’ll begin to explore the archetypes of the four directions
Exploring our Inner Selves
In this class, we embrace our Selves…ALL of them. Using the Internal Family Systems model, we begin getting acquainted with the many Voices speaking within us.
These 3 classes provide the foundation of the circle work that I offer. They are meant to be taken in sequence, building a language that the group can share.
This work is for you if
- You are someone who takes responsibility for self
- You’ve explored many paths to self-knowledge, self-improvement and still find yourself seeking that elusive something
- You know you have your own answers, yet you also know that mentoring really can make the difference in accessing those answers
- You need help teasing out the questions in order to then go deeper and find those answers.
- You know the power of Council circles
- You are not afraid of diving deep
- You are certain you have a gift to give the world, yet you might not know exactly what it is or how to give it.
- You are feeling a longing to step into a new way of being in the world
- You may have achieved many of the goals that you set for yourself—the job, the partner, the kids, yet you sense your next stage beckoning, beckoning you into a whole new way of being.
- You might not know what that means, but you sense that if you don’t answer the call, something in you might die
I believe there is something in you longing to be born. I believe that the answer to what is longing to be born lies within.
I believe your soul is asking to be heard, to be more than heard—to be engaged in sacred conversation