Exploring the WILD MIND
Here we take the shamanic tools that we have learned, and put them to use exploring Bill Plotkin’s Map of the Psyche. There are many voices within us, some strong, some more unconscious. Using the.language of dreams, of poems, of nature, of beautiful art, of active imagination/journeywork, of symbol and myth, we start courting all the different parts within, stalking them ardently. Using his book Wild Mind, we’ll begin to explore the archetypes of the four facets of the Self.
In this 6 week series, we will explore
- Map of the Psyche as a tool for understanding our inner selves
- the archetypes of our wholeness as represented in each of the 4 directions.
- Deepen our relationship to Council
- Deepen our relationship to our Inner Landscape
- Have fun stalking the wild mind within!
Bring journal, drum or rattle, eye cloth if desired, small blanket, altar objects.
We meet at beautiful Mariposa Yurt
Next class TBA
Recommended reading: Wild Mind by Bill Plotkin